I am going to confess, I am in love with Felicia Day, as, I am sure a lot of my fellow geeks would say too. I came across Felicia in one of my favorite TV shows, Eureka, where she plays Dr. Holly Marten, who is sent by a senator to evaluate the team in Eureka. She has appeared in a total of 8 episodes as of now, and this is where my love affair with her begins.
When I found her on Goodreads.com and I saw her book shelves, my love for her only deepened. I am truly amazed that she can actually find the time to read this much! And, she likes fantasy. Well, what else can I ask for in the girl of my dreams? I am amazed she finds time to do so many things. Consider all that she is doing right now. She can find time to read, play video games, act on TV, create, write and produce and act in web series and write and create a series of graphic novels. I am simply left gawking at her talent, energy and above all time management.
Here’s a list of her current projects:
Today, I bring you another great giveaway from an up and coming young author, Kelsey Miller. I really cannot believe she is still a teenager! The book sounds really wonderful and you have a chance of winning one of 3 (three) ebooks. The giveaway will be open till April 15, 2012 only. Be sure to follow Kelsey everywhere to get extra chances of winning!
About RETRIBUTION BY KELSEY MILLER
More cunning and intuitive than the other wolves in his Family, Faolan has never had a problem killing their Vampire enemies. Yet even he is unprepared for the two Changelings–newly turned Vampires–who attack him one day during his patrol. The Changelings make no move to kill Faolan, and puzzled by their strange behavior, he flees. Before the wolves can determine the cause, Faolan is attacked again.
Faolan barely has time to parry the Vampire’s blows before he is ripped from his wolf form. Cowering as a human, Faolan waits for death, yet the Vampire inexplicably spares his life–but her action comes with a price.
The Vampire claims she does not drink blood. Instead, she has vowed to kill her nemesis, Hunter, an elusive vampyre with special abilities responsible for a tragedy the Vampire refuses to disclose. She compels Faolan into joining her on a week-long journey to acquire information from Hunter’s retired executioner. Faolan’s father forces him into going, and after the Vampire saves his life, Faolan realizes that the two of them will be partners for much longer than seven days.
Faolan and the Vampire are bound together by a force older than any of them can imagine, and only they can hope to defeat Hunter. However, the Vampire has not been entirely truthful. What is she keeping from Faolan? And will he be able to learn her secret before both of them are killed?
GIVEAWAY OF 3 EBOOKs OF
Retribution by Kelsey Miller
As usual, I am keeping this extremely simple! Just follow the instructions below, and enter for a chance to win these amazing books!
How to enter the giveaway:
- Your name and email address ensure 1 (one) entry.
- Following me on twitter gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- Following Kelsey on twitter gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- ‘Liking’ my Facebook page gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- ‘Liking’ Kelsey’s Facebook page gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- Following Kelsey’s blog via GFC gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- Friending Kelsey on Goodreads gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- Following this blog by email gives you 5 (five) additional entries.
- Only your name and email are required and ensure you an entry. All others are optional and get you additional entries in the giveaway.
- If you are already doing any of the above, just leave your details below, including you twitter username, Facebook and Goodreads name if different and email you used to follow me, and you will receive the extra entries.