I know this is not the usual genre I read, but what can I say!? I love the Nate Rocks series! They make me feel like a child again, and that is always a great feeling to have. And, I love the adventures Nate goes on. But, the real reason I love these books is that I find myself comparing my childhood to Nate’s and loving it. OMG, when did I become so old, that I am starting to reminisce about my childhood? Oh well, if you are a person who is young at heart, you need to check out these books, and what better way than to win the second book, and read it for free? You can win one copy of Nate Rocks the Boat, and the giveaway will be open till May 17th!
You can check out my reviews of both books here:
- Nate Rocks the Boat: Welcome to a new adventure with Nate Rocks! In this book, we may get less of Nate Rocks’ adventures and more of Nate’s adventures, but, this … —–> Continue reading the review!
- Nate Rocks the World: I really did not know what I was getting into when I picked up this book to read. The only thing I knew … —–> Continue reading the review!
ABOUT NATE ROCKS THE BOAT
With fourth grade finally winding down, 10-year-old Nathan Rockledge is looking forward to a fun and relaxing summer at home with his friends. That is, until his mom decides he has to go to overnight camp with his annoying older sister. When his best friend Tommy decides to tag along, Nathan thinks maybe his summer won’t actually be so bad. After all, he does get to be away from his mom’s awful cooking for an entire six weeks.
Amongst Color War competitions, a flaky counselor, and a bully named “No-Neck,” Nathan turns to his trusty sketchpad, transforming himself into Nate Rocks: 10-year-old extraordinaire. His speedboat ready for action, Nate saves the day time and again from the perils of floods, snakes, ghosts, and even the most wanted criminals.
Join Nathan, Tommy, Abby, and a whole new cast of characters as Nate Rocks once again proves nothing can hold him back in this second book of the Nate Rocks series.
Giveaway of Nate Rocks the Boat
by Karen Pokras Toz
How to enter the giveaway:
- Your name and email address ensure 1 (one) entry.
- Following me on twitter gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- ‘Liking’ my Facebook page gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- Following this blog by email gives you 5 (five) additional entries.
- Following me on Networked Blogs gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- Only your name and email are required and ensure you an entry. All others are optional and get you additional entries in the giveaway.
- If you are already doing any of the above, just leave your details below, including you twitter username, Facebook name if different and email you used to follow me, and you will receive the extra entries.
- Only one entry per user.
- Giveaway is open internationally.
- Entries will be open till May 17, 2012.
- I will notify the author of the winner, and will pass your email address to her. The author will contact the winner.
- It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that you receive your book. If you do not receive your book in 15 days, please let me know.
- My decision of the winner will be final, I will use a publicly available random number generator to pick the winner.