The World Among Us by Beth Ann Masarik
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Buy on Amazon
The World among Us at first glance seems to be seeped in mythology and urban fantasy. There is the entire gamut of Greek Gods here, right from Gaia going all the way ‘down’ to Hades. They all play their traditional roles as well. Besides the horde of Greek Gods, there are the usual urban fantasy characters consisting of werewolves, vampires and wizards. When such a cast of characters is assembled, it is obvious that a war will be brewing and who better than Hades, the God of the underworld to start it in his attempts to take over and rule the world?
Thank you everyone who entered the giveaway! The giveaway is now closed and the winner will be contacted by the author! Well, I’m trying something new here. As part of the Valentines Day celebrations, I will be giving away 2 (TWO) signed eBooks of Someone Else’s Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts. That is right, eBooks signed by the author! If this is not tantalizing enough, read about the book below, and it’ll have you convinced! If you’re not convinced about the book, read my review here. It’s really simple to enter, just read the instructions below, and join the celebrations!
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Jason Vanderholt is the hottest actor in Hollywood. Chloe Winters is a college student who hasn’t gotten around to watching most of his films. When they meet by chance, he is smitten and Chloe becomes the woman every other woman in America is dying to be, but it just isn’t her fairytale. Ritesh Kala’s Review
“Imaginative and well crafted, Someone Else’s Fairytale is one of the best stories I’ve read. You’ll fall in love with the characters and have your own delightful ‘fairytale good feeling’ when you finish it. Novel Rocket and I give it a high recommendation.” Ane Mulligan, VP and Senior Editor, Novel Rocket
GIVEAWAY OF TWO signed ebooks OF
Someone Else’s Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts
How to enter the giveaway:
- Your name and email address ensure 1 (one) entry.
- Following me on twitter gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- ‘Liking’ my Facebook page gives you 1 (one) additional entry.
- Following this blog by email gives you 2 (two) additional entries.
- Following me on Networked Blogs gives you 2 (two) additional entries.
- Only your name and email are required and ensure you an entry. All others are optional and get you additional entries in the giveaway.
- If you are already doing any of the above, just leave your details below, including you twitter username, Facebook name if different and email you used to follow me, and you will receive the extra entries.
- Only one entry per user.
- Giveaway is open internationally.
- Entries will be open till February 14, 2012 ( It is a Valentines Day giveaway!)
- I will notify the author of the winner, and will pass your email address to her. The author will contact the winner.
- It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that you receive your book. If you do not receive your book in 15 days, please let me know.
- My decision of the winner will be final, I will use a publicly available random number generator to pick the winner.
About author E.M. Tippetts
Emily Mah Tippetts writes light romance as E.M. Tippetts and science fiction and fantasy as Emily Mah. Originally from New Mexico, she now lives in New Mexico with her family. She is a former attorney who specialized in contracts and literary estate planning, and now also works as a jewelry designer. Her designs for Book Jewelry by Emily Mah are for sale on amazon.com. Emily’s own website is www.emtippetts.com You can find Emily here:
Twitter | Facebook | Amazon Page